* Vanity was designed by Shopaholla for use by Element Fusion: http://shopaholla.com
* Photo titled "carlota III" by Edgar Dacosta: http://www.flickr.com/photos/edgarspain/
* Photo titled "Business time." by Steven Connors: http://www.flickr.com/photos/stevenconnors/
* Photo titled "Julia Santos" by Daniel Viero : http://www.flickr.com/photos/danielviero/
* Bug Fixes
- Added support for Retina display for icons.
- Fixed vertical spacing on home feature sections.
- Fixed line-height if using "Featured-Button" class on paragraph instead of an anchor.
* Bug Fixes
- Fixed the issue with the main menu dissapearing on mobile platforms with the default header background color set.
* Initial launch of theme
Copyright (c) Element Fusion, LLC. All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use of Element Fusion’s designs bearing this creative license agreement, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
* Any and all parts of the XHTML/CSS, supporting graphic files, or material derived
from those source materials are to be exclusively used on the WaterCMS, SkyCMS, and LightCMS
Content Management Systems. ANY OTHER USE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
* Redistributions of XHTML/CSS code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of
conditions and the following disclaimer.
* Neither the name of Element Fusion, LLC nor the names of its software products may be
used to endorse or promote products or services derived from these source materials without the
specific prior written permission of Element Fusion, LLC.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS “AS IS” AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIEDWARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR APARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT OWNER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FORANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOTLIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESSINTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, ORTORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IFADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.